This will be the last Weekly Roundup post I’m going to do until mid April. Next week, I’m going back to my home country, Indonesia, for a couple of weeks. Although I might not post as often during the two weeks break, I promise you “souvenirs” when I get back! Souvenirs meaning photos, possibly Jakarta travel guide (I will see how busy I am going to be and how the traffic will be. Getting around Jakarta is not that easy), and giveaway featuring hand-picked goodies from Indonesian designers and shops :)
Here are this week’s fab finds:
1. Just in Case Kit designed by Menosunocerouno was supposed to help you “just in case” the Mayan apocalypse really happened. Thank goodness it didn’t. But it doesn’t stop me from admiring the beautiful and minimalist design. Via Good Design Makes Me Happy (yes it makes me happy too).
2. “Eat Well Travel Often” is my motto, and this is by far my favorite design of the quote. Download it for desktop and iPhone wallpaper. Created by Toodles Noodles.
4. A Rainbow Party! How Festive! Print this awesome invitation freebie from Mr Printables
5. Such a sweet illustration by Nidhi Chanani.
6. A new shop has opened in Melbourne, and even by looking at the logo, I feel like I must go there stat! via The Design Files.
What’s on Design is Yay thjis week:
- Enlighten Canberra 2013 Festival photos
- My Freelance Life part 2: It’s okay if you say you can not do a client’s project
- Handmade Market Canberra Fave shops roundup part 1
Have a good weekend!