Introducing Tina Stephen from Roomie.co.nz as a new guest blogger for Design is Yay!
It’s very refreshing to have a new voice in the blog, especially when the new voice is someone as creative as Tina. Check out Tina’s blog for more interior design and homewares inspirations, and don’t forget to visit Roomie website and find out what they are all about!
Hi All! – from the team at Roomie -we are super excited to share our September picks with the readers of Design is YAY!
- Nothing speaks of summer like bright Acapulco chairs, and a great view of the ocean. This photo is taken at the home of Monde Norton from Mamasita, on the beautiful west coast beach of KareKare.
- This time of year calls for a perfectly casual dress – this cutie is from the new Kate Sylvester Summer 2013/14 Range.
- Father Rabbit has a new colourful guest at his home – and we are crushing on the new colourways. These super easy and casual sneaks are perfect for putting a spring in your step!
- A little Karen Walker bling never goes a miss in our wardrobes . These Runaway pendants chains are a quick and easy update.
- Citta Design’s new ‘Under The Sun’ range has just been released – and we are loving the fresh, summery vibe. This Poppy Euro cushion is perfect for a spring update.