If there’s a motto that best describe my passion, it’s Live Creatively. Everyone should live creatively. Yes, everyone, including those who are not creative professionals. Being creative helps us in problem solving and getting what we want in life. If you don’t believe me, you should read Creative Confidence by the Kelley brothers.
This printable Live Creatively box print is also an example of how I’m being creative with a simple product. The idea is to create inspiring prints for your workspace. But prints could be such a hassle when you have to go and buy frames, 3m hooks, and whatever else you need to hang it. These box prints are way simpler, because all you need to do is download, print, cut, fold & paste, and you got yourself inspiring desk decorations that can stand on its own! Plus, you can hide desk nibbles inside the boxes.
Download the template and find the materials and step by step guide down below!
Live Creatively Print Box
- Live Creatively Box Print Template, download here.
- Colour printer
- 3x A4 (8×11″ or 21 x 29.7 cm) medium weight card stock (180-220 gsm recommended)
- X-acto knife
- Glue or Double sided tape
- Open Live Creatively Box Print template file using Adobe PDF reader (Free download)
- Print using your colour printer, setting the print dialog to best quality/best photo for best quality
- Cut along the shapes of the box templates
- Score along the dashed lines using the back of x-acto knife and a ruler
- Fold along the lines
- Put glue or double sided tape on the parts where says “glue here” and stick on the other sides
Please note: All printables on this blog, including the one you’re downloading right now, is for personal use only. Please do not distribute the PDF files, re-sell or produce in high quantity for commercial purposes. This printable is designed by Wita Puspita for Design is Yay! ©Wita Puspita and Design is Yay
If you are unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org