I always thought that giving the gift of chocolates and sweets on Valentine’s day is a bit overrated. This set of Love Notes notebook covers could be an alternative to traditional Valentine’s day gifts. Because let’s face it, stationery is better than chocolate!
What you’ll need: Adobe reader (FREE DOWNLOAD), colour printer, 3 A4 printing paper, a stack of plain paper, cutting tools, long stapler or other binding material
- Download Love Notes Printable Notebook Covers template here
- Open using Adobe Reader (file won’t open with any other softwares)
- Print using colour printer on 3 A4 paper, low to mid weight only
- Cut them to size
- Cut the stack of plain paper to the same size as the covers
- Fold them together
- Staple the middle part to bind
P.S: if you are not keen on making a notebook, simple print them on thicker card stock, and give them out as greeting cards!