I like to kick start my new year with setting goals. Of course you don’t have to wait until the new year to do that, but since 2015 has just started, it gives us a good excuse to start fresh with our goals and dreams.
If you’re following me on instagram, I posted three of my major personal goals on this pretty goal planner page, and promised that it’s going to be a printable on the blog. Good news, you can download that printable at the end of this post :)
Another good news….
You can also purchase the complete version of my goals journal here. In the complete version of printable goals journal, you will receive instant download of all 12 pages (including 2 introduction pages), all individually designed with colours and patterns. There are also prompts to help you with your goal setting. The pages are A5 sized, and designed to fit Kikki K personal planner or Filofax A5 planner.
The goals journal consists of:
1. [ A yellow with big polkadot cover ], you can write your name on it.
2. [ Introduction page ]
3. [ “Sky is the Limit” ] to jot down this year’s dreams
4. [ “Sky is the Limit” ] for your 5 years from now dreams
5. What is a [ S.M.A.R.T goal ]?
6. [ Major goals page ] for three major goals that you’d like to achieve this year. This is also available as free printable at the end of this post.
7-9. [ Goal steps breakdown sheets ] in 3 different colours & patterns. To help you be more focus in achieving your goals, you’ll need to break your major goals into smaller ones, and write down the steps that you need to take.
10. [ Social Media, viewership, followers, income & outcome tracker ]. This is especially important if you own an online business or a blog, You need to know how much you’ve grown/lost over the year.
11. [ Free tracker ] for you to add your own things to track. Since one of my goal this year is to get fit, I am using this to track my weight ;)
12. [ Goals achievement page ]. After all your hard work, you should celebrate what you’ve achieved!)
All of those for the price of a large cup of latte (or regular one with soy)!
Set your goals today and start living your dreams!