Image Credit: May | Madame Citron
Browse these links this weekend:
- 6 tips for the perfect flat lay photo by Steph Strays
- I’m in love with Kikki.K’s new range: Why Not.
- DIY Colourful monthly planner, using colourful paint swatches.
- Simple tips for better looking photos for your blog or shop.
- Birthday Cake Box that probably looks better than the real cake.
This week on Design is Yay:
- Organise your 2015 with these stationery picks
- Printable goals journal, available for purchase, with a freebie
- Take a peek through the planners I am using in 2015
- I started “Valentine’s Day Ideas” Board on Pinterest full of ideas for printables, DIYs and sweet stuff for your Valentine
- I was tagged by @eastloru on instagram to do a handwriting post. Here it is. Follow my instagram @designisyay.
Keep an eye for next week’s posts:
a tweaked toy house for my vinyl toys, tour of my Kikki K leather personal planner, a freebie for your phone, iPad and wall. See you next week!